Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorry, I'm back soon though

I apologize for not having posted in a month. This past month has been hectic due to midterms right before finals and then finals. However, I managed to squeeze in a trip to the Black and White Desert (whose pictures will be posted up shortly) and I returned last night from Jerusalem, Palestine, and Petra in Jordan. My experiences there will be written shortly as I now have seen reality for myself there. I'm leaving Egypt tomorrow night and should be back in NYC on December 19th at 1PM. After resting, celebrating Eid the next day, unpacking, and recovering from jet lag, I will make sure to hit up everybody. Can't wait to be back home soon. Just one more paper to go and khalas. Hear from me soon. Hope everyone's semester went well and that your winter breaks are phenomenal!
Sincerely,
Shams

No comments: